Reproductive biotechnology for defining, delineating and displaying the world of human and animal
•Close of submissions: 12 April 2018
•Notification of acceptance of submission: From 31 March 2018
•Early bird registrations closes on: 16 April 2018
•Registrations closes on: 30 April 2018
Please read carefully the notes on the sample abstract before completing your submission. Please download the template from here (Word docx / doc / pdf / jpg ). If you have any questions to prepare abstract, please contact: email@example.com
Please make one page A4-sized PDF file along with the doc or docx file to be uploaded.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and the contact author will be notified of acceptance (or rejection) of his/her paper by April 14th (Saturday), 2018. At least one of the authors of accepted papers need to attend the meeting and present his/her paper in oral.
From the accepted papers of Young Scientists, 20% of papers will be selected and awarded to The Outstanding Paper based on the scientific content at Gala Dinner on May 6th (Sunday night).
1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract itself must contain no more than 500 words.
3. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper.
4. After the title, list the author's names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code.
5. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
6. Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the author's expense
7. CHECK ONE KEY biotechnology in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
A. Reproductive medicine
B. Fertility preservation
C. Assisted reproduction
D. Cell and Tissue bio-banking
E. Animal cloning
F. Embryo development
G. Cell reprogramming
H. Biology and Economics
02. Farm Animal
03. Zoo Animal
04. Lab Animal
09. Endangered Species