Reproductive biotechnology for defining, delineating and displaying the world of human and animalRegistration Open on April 17th (Tuesday) » Acceptance of Abstracts » Transportation to Taipei Zoo » Transportation Map »
•Close of submissions: 12 April 2018
•Notification of acceptance of submission: From 31 March 2018
•Registrations close on: 30 April 2018
1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract itself must contain no more than 500 words.
3. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper.
4. After the title, list the author's names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code.
5. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
6. Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the author's expense
7. CHECK ONE KEY biotechnology in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
A. Reproductive medicine
B. Fertility preservation
C. Assisted reproduction
D. Cell and Tissue bio-banking
E. Animal cloning
F. Embryo development
G. Cell reprogramming
H. Biology and Economics
02. Farm Animal
03. Zoo Animal
04. Lab Animal
09. Endangered Species